Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mummy

Nothing much to tell about these past few days but today i could tell that my kids misses their mum so much.
I had trouble in finding them dinner again. As usual. So i decided to bring them to KFC again. As usual. Even though i know that it is not good to bring them often to a fast food restaurant.
while we were eating there my eldest son Aiman spoke to me

"x syok la bak"(i don't feel well) he said

"kenapa?"(why) i asked

"mak tak ada"(mum's not around) He said

"nak buat macam mana, mak belajar kat KL"(what can i do, she's in KL) i said

"kenapa mak belajar jauh sangat, kenapa tak belajar dekat sini aje"(why doesn't she study around here?) He said again

"sebab sekolah mak tak ada kat sini, sekolah mak ada kat KL aje" (because her school is not here, only in KL) I replied

"Aiman nak mak ada selalu kat sini" (but i want her to be here always) He said and then stop short his conversation.

I have no answer for that. I thought after a while all of us can adjust to this situation. but i guess not. Maybe Aiman is tired of eating out or even eating without his mummy.
Maybe i should also stop short of this entry because i'm feeling quite blue myself. :(

2 comments:

EnAikAY said...

I can feel you bro...
Stay tough ya. It's difficult and emotionally disturbing. But there are things we parents have to do nowadays for the better sake of our childrens' future, though they cannot understand or appreciate it yet.

P/s: ermm.. pindah KL la jom! hehe.

deejay said...

it is the sacrifices that we have to make.
as for shifting to KL...
not bad idea...
hehehe....