Thursday, October 30, 2008

HEROES

The new season of Heroes has already started in the US. but here in Malaysia it is going to start again next week.
The concept of the series had captivated many audience and had taken the world by storm. I wonder why? maybe it is due to the fact that most of us aren't happy with our ability? or the fact that we could be so much more? or we longed for more power?
I guess for me, i like the series becaused it offers me an escape route to my daily life. i could ponder and i could dream of what i would do if i had the abilities like that. i have been fascinated with the concept of heroes, superpowers, mutants hence my liking towards comics, sci-fi series and movies.
what heroes character that you like the most or the power that you would like to have? my personal liking is Nathan Petrelli, due to his ability to absorb other people ability. but in the wrong hands it could be dangerous, because he would be unstoppable.
anyway, can't wait for next week....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it nathan petrelli or peter petrelli?....as far s i'm concerned, ability to absorb others ability is peter....natahn can fly....hehehehe

fajar said...

no nathan. but peter petrelli kan? nathan boleh terbang.
:)

fajar said...

and, i want to be like son (sapa nama anak ali larter tu)? yg bole betulkan brg2 elektronik or control every machine. that one is really cool. i guess, it's much more useful for me!

huwaaaa

deejay said...

oopss.. yup it is peter petrelli..sory for the wrong info. hehe