Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009

Happy New Year...

My resolutions for next year? Hmmmm..... I've got a few...

But first, let's look back in 2008. This year has been a good year for me, i've been able to travel around, made a few trips back to JayBee, shopping a lot! and i do mean a lot!! bought a new car, a honda stream, started to save some money in Public Mutual, and etc....

So, here goes. My resolutions for next year is..

1. To lose more weight...i've been neglecting my workout for the past 2 months or so.

2. To collect more Transformers Generation 1 toys...

3. To collect more Graphic Novels.

4. To help more people.

5. To start and design my dream home.

That's my top 5 resolutions. Hopefully i can achieve these goals.

To All....

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!

4 comments:

EnAikAY said...

Err.. did you ever mentioned having a goal to donate your beloved honda civic as a gempak birthday present to me this year? hik hik hik...

Anyway, good luck with all your wishes. Semoga hidup diberkati, amin.

deejay said...

erk....
bday present for 15 days bole? hehe

EnAikAY said...

Bro, ikhlas ke tak ni? Lain macam je bunyi tu kalau 15hari... hahhaha

deejay said...

ikhlas2.....haha..