Friday, December 12, 2008

Recap....

Another week has gone by, this week had been a hectic week for me and my family. Earlier in the week we had spent our Eid Adha in Alor Star at my parent inlaws house. We celebrated the raya in a modest celebration. My sisters' two elder brothers and her sister came back for the Raya.
they even managed to do some fishing...
but they only caught a non-edible crab...hehe

By the second day of raya, we made a move back to Baling. but my wife and i had to go back to Kuala Lumpur as she is starting her new semester the next day. The kids stayed at home with mak Lang (the nanny) taking care of them. we arrived at KL by 5 pm and the downpour was just starting there. We decided to make a pitstop to Midvalley. Had a short dinner and windowsopped a bit. Later that evening my wife sent me to the bus station in Jalan Duta as i am working the next day. i reached baling at about 4a.m.

The next few days was also busy as it seems many people got ill due to the uncertain weather and also due to the Raya celebrations (overeating i guess). Diabetic cases also went up as was hypertensive cases. Thursday evening i took the kids to the playground as i had the spare time that evening. Afiq also enjoyed playing there. Aiman and Danial doesn't need the encouragement because as soon as we had arrived there, they quickly rushed out the car and play. Afiq looked a bit scared when sliding down from the playground. Hehe.

Afiq trying the slide....he was nervous...haha
Afiq with Aiman

In another note, i am praying for my dearest friend fajar's son, He had another setback in his illness and had to undergo another operation. My thoughts and Prayers are with him always.

No comments: