Monday, March 2, 2009

Sea of despair.

I am flooded. not by the torrential rain here with the weather changing from the dry season to the rainy season, but a flood of emotions.
I thought that i was strong enough to face the tidal wave caused by the flood or even brave enough to face the tsunami of feelings. Alas, i was wrong. I was unprepared, i was taken off guard. The ship that i command was smooth sailing with all the crews in its place.
The tidal wave and the tsunami was stronger than i anticipated. It tore up the ship, and i was left with bits and pieces of the emotional wreckage. I was floating aimlessly in the sea of despair and gloom. I had no where to go. i couldn't find my crew. I was lost. I WAS ALONE.
NO!! I can't give up. Not now. Not never. In my torn pocket i grabbed a piece of remembrance of my crew."Afiq, Danial, Aiman, And Sayang....... Bak will be strong for all of you. Bak will hang on" Then the sun came and i knew that there was hope.....

No comments: