Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to me...

And my baby.. my own clinic. Its been 2 years exactly since i started my own clinic. and decided to embark on this journey.

This journey has been exciting, frustrating, enduring, with so many emotions that i can't even described or tell in a single blog entry.

I decided to start my own clinic after i made a decision that the life full of oncalls and pressure from higher authorities is not the life that i want to live. I for one is not the type that thrives on pressure as i am more of a laid back type. I like to listen to people. I give people chance to speak their mind. Sometimes working in the Government doesn't give me the opportunity to do that, even though i try my best to help and listen to their problems.

Having my own clinic gave me the opportunity to do that and even more. I can even go to do house calls and see patient in the comfort of their own home. People might say that owning a clinic can make you rich fast, i for one is not aiming for that. Helping people and seeing people get better is more rewarding sometimes. Most of the patient want the best that they can get from you and i try to do that. One day, the most rewarding compliment that i got is from a middle age lady that brought her mother to see me. She had said 'i wish to god that you will be healthy everyday, if you are not healthy who will tend to us'. I was so surprised to hear her saying that as no patient had ever said that to me. And seeing her face, she really meant it.

Insyaallah i will stay healthy for my own good and for my patients. And also for my family that i love so much...

No comments: