Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Calm and Cool

This morning was a bit of a surprise. I woke up to found out that outside was covered with fog. This morning was a bit chilly and reminded me of cameron highlands and also bukit larut.


It's like living in high country



As you can see, the Hill on the background is covered with the fog and is not even visible from my house. The weather is nice and cooling. Oh how I wish that everyday was like this.


The weather is so nice, felt like going back to sleep

No hill!! Totally covered with fog

The hill during normal days


Baling is not exactly in highlands but it is cool. Especially when it rains. Its not hard not to like this place. But at times like this i wish that my wife is here to enjoy the scenery and serenity.

Oh, and today is little afiq's birthday. Happy birthday afiq!! Bak will post something later ya..

No comments: